Peer Review
Before going up to present I was a little nervous because I didn't think our movie was that good but, Juli and I received a lot of good feedback on our movie. A lot of our peers loved the angles we used, the music we used for our title screen and credits, and the fact that we used multiple locations in our film. It was also mentioned that when I ran the stop sign in the scene after the credits it added a nice touch even though it wasn't planned. Some things that weren't too good was that it was hard to hear the characters talk at some points, add more suspenseful music throughout the whole movie, make sure the characters are wearing the same clothes in all the scenes, and make the outfits a little more serious because one of the actors was wearing crocs for a majority of the movie. We were also told to spend more time on the restaurant scene so we can go more into depth on the backstory of the characters, to make the characters seem more believable and menacing, and to add more scenes showing that the main character is deaf. Some smaller things we were told were to change the backpack to a duffel bag holding the money, to change the real names of the characters in the credits, and to keep the title in the same spot but move the names to the end of the movie. Overall I think it was a good presentation and that Juli and I have a solid foundation to work off of and that the final product will come out nicely.
Comments
Post a Comment